We are looking for:
Leads. Plain and simple.
You are highly motivated, analytical, and creative. You will be part of the marketing team, but you will also have a lot of freedom and responsibility. You will get your hands dirty by planning, building, and optimising our leads pipe, and you’ll be working in a startup that is growing a little too fast for its own good (that’s the best kind of startup!)
You will be surrounded by a great team who needs your expertise on a daily basis, and you will have to use their expertise just as often.
You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer, and you will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to generate leads across a variety of digital channels. Our customers range from mid-tier to large enterprises, and that means they need special attention.
- Manage all leads activities, from marketing automation to channel optimisation.
- Monitor all lead-generating channels (adwords, social, etc.)
- Do hands-on work with marketing automation tools, from Hubspot to MailChimp.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on communications planning and strategic campaigns.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to plan content and optimise the sales process.
- Be creative and solve problems.
- Build a leads process almost from scratch.
- Willingness to experiment and “hack” everything we do.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing or inbound marketing.
- Hubspot, Salesforce, MailChimp, social media monitoring, or other similar tools.
- Comfort with SEO, SEM, CRO, CRM, ABM, inbound and social marketing.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing or enterprise sales in general is a plus.
- We will consider remote work, but would prefer you to sit at our headquarters in Stockholm.
If you do any of these, please mention it when you apply:
- Run a successful blog, community, or social account.
- Copywriting or other professional writing in English.
- Experience with editorial planning or strategic planning.
- Experience with user experience, analytics, or other market research.
Scrive is a premium service for digital legal agreements, from e-signatures to real-time point-of-sale data. When you buy a phone and sign the contract on an iPad, that’s us. We serve enterprise customers across Europe and include industries such as telecom, banking, insurance, automotive and more. Scrive is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Interested? Apply to:
Chief Revenue Officer