Are you ready to build a successful career as a marketing web developer for a SaaS company? A Deloitte Sweden Technology Fast 50 company. Apply here!
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we’re serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more, challenging the old and slow giants of enterprise software.
We are now looking for a hungry, smart, motivated individual ready to join the development of our marketing department.
Do we have a match?
Love the thought of a fast and innovative environment? Scrive is for you. Are you driven, positive and self-going but never satisfied? We may very well have a match.
We’ll give you most of the tools you need to get up and running, but you will need to contribute with your drive, optimism and self-goings. Onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, the right candidate will grow to become a digitisation superstar! Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned tech company, growing at an exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. From an awesome office in central Stockholm, we’re constantly refining one of the most innovative products on the tech scene.
As a part of the marketing team, you will report to our Chief Marketing Officer, and work closely with the marketing team. There will also be opportunities to learn how marketing automation and UX work from the inside. The marketing function within Scrive focuses on commercial marketing – driving lead generation and creating brand awareness through SEO, inbound marketing, PR and events. We believe knowing, loving and understanding the capabilities and benefits of our product is essential, so a certain degree of tech-savviness is a must.
Scrive has a lot of development work related to our commercial websites to improve the user experience and increase conversion rates. To meet this need, we wish to hire a person with web front-end skills, that is dedicated to making the company grow and create a world-class UX. These tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Building, updating, and optimising our commercial websites, landing pages, blog, etc. that is built with WebFlow, Unbounce, Hubspot – but this may change
- Launching and maintaining our knowledge base/community for potential customers and customer support
- Integrating and managing our data automation behind-the-scenes, like Hubspot, Zendesk, Salesforce, Slack, Wistia, Google Analytics etc
- Managing code for analytics, A/B testing, AdWords tags, and anything else for measuring/targeting our commercial website
- Manage publication of content and coordination of translations
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business – our customers – while simultaneously
- have experience from web analytics tracking codes, optimisation tags, etc.
master web/front-end development of all kinds
- have a great interest in marketing (mainly online)
- you love design and UX
- are a highly motivated, self-starter with a track record of working and managing web projects
- are structured, solution-oriented, always looking to exceed stakeholder expectations
- have the ability to work independently, although close together with team members, and efficiently in an open and service minded manner
- know how to prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- take great interest in and understand the technical part of the business
- have excellent communication and language skills in Swedish and English, both in writing and speaking
Bonus points for:
- Comfortable with backend development in some language like PHP
- Experience from web design and UX
- Experience from web strategy
- Managing multiple language websites
As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden to apply for this role. Scrive cannot assist with relocation, unfortunately. Apply here!