Is expanding existing customer relationships your A-game? Love the idea of combining sales with superior service in the tech start up-scene?
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we’re serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
Scrive is growing the commercial team, now looking for a Customer Success Manager.
Do we have a match?
Love the thought of a fast and innovative environment? Scrive is for you. Are you’re driven, positive and self-going but never satisfied? We may very well have a match.
Here´s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned startup, growing at exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
From a truly awesome office in central Stockholm, we´re constantly re-fining one of the most innovative products on the tech startup scene.
We´ll give you all the tools you need to get up and running but onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, we´ll make you become a digitization superstar.
Yes, there´s always snacks, drinks and fresh fruit all over the place, but we´re more proud of our culture and how we take care of each other. Join Scrive, and we´ll take care of you to.
Customers first. For real.
Customers are the core of our business and Customer Success is more of a mindset than a division. As part of the Success team you report to our Head of Customer Success. Your focus will be on making sure our customers receive the best possible return on their investment, helping them to find more opportunities for digitization while at the same time growing their business with Scrive. We want the happiest, most digitized customers in the world.
You will combine developing our success processes with daily customer interaction focused on creating customer ambassadors and finding new sales opportunities within the customer organization.
The role as Customer Success Manager Agent consists of the following daily tasks:
- Secure the perfect onboarding, adoption and usage of new Scrive customers, making sure each new customer maximizes the return of their Scrive investment
- Work towards a challenging Up- and Cross Sell budget with a strong focus on finding new opportunities within your customer portfolio
- Manage Renewals and proactive anti-churn work according to a success strategy that you will continuously help to deliver.
- Strive to steadily increase customer satisfaction, build relationships and push the boundaries of the customer’s mindset.
- Work with our tech, marketing and sales team to meet our customer expectations and growth opportunities
- Educate and teach your customers about how to best utilize all Scrive features and introduce them to new product releases.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our products and services.
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business – our customers – and you enjoy that direct contact more than anything else at work.
You have a deep understanding of and take great interest in our customer’s echo-systems such as CRM, document platforms, signing processes etc.
You are as passionate about sales as you are about customer service. You sincerely believe that consultative sales IS excellent service.
Understanding and loving our product is essential for being able to help our clients get the best possible return of their investment. It goes without saying that you put customers first.
- Having direct contact with customers and solving challenges is where you excel the most.
- You take a great interest in building relationships and are as passionate about sales as you are about customer service. You sincerely believe that consultative sales IS excellent service.
- 3 years quota carrying and proven track record of continuous sales over achievement vs targets in B2B-solution selling
- Having a technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- You are more goal-oriented, self-disciplined and efficient than your surrounding
- You are structured, solution-oriented and always want to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- As you´ve had a similar position before, you are familiar working with Success or CRM-systems like Salesforce, Planhat or similar.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speaking
How to apply: Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, 076-114 19 58.