Are you ready to build a successful career in SaaS sales? Join Scrive, a Deloitte Sweden Technology Fast 50 company. We are now hiring Sales Development Representatives! Apply Now.
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we’re serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more, challenging the old and slow giants of enterprise software.
We are now looking for hungry, smart, motivated individuals ready to join our steadily growing Direct Sales team as Sales Development Representatives!
Do we have a match?
Love the thought of a fast and innovative environment? Scrive is for you. Are you driven, positive and self-going but never satisfied? We may very well have a match.
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned startup, growing at exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
From a truly awesome office in central Stockholm, we’ re constantly re-fining one of the most innovative products on the tech startup scene.
We’ll give you all the tools you need to get up and running but onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, we’ll make you become a digitization superstar.
Yes, there’ s always snacks, drinks and fresh fruit all over the place, but we’ re more proud of our culture and how we take care of each other. Join Scrive and we’ll take care of you too!
As a part of the Direct Sales team, you will report to our Chief Revenue Officer. We focus on acquiring new Enterprise accounts through a pretty sophisticated,
The role as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) consists of the following daily tasks:
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers within assigned territories
- Drive outbound prospecting activities by phone, email, LinkedIn
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for your assigned Account Executives
- Develop the outbound prospecting process with the entire Direct Sales team
- Qualify and handover to AEs inbound leads from Medium and Large businesses
- Close inbound leads from small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business – our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that.
You love sales and you are not ashamed of it!
- You are a highly motivated, self-starter with a track record of working as a SDR or another position within sales
- You have excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Having a technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- You have attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Your goal-orientation, self-discipline and efficiency is always stronger than your surroundings
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking (fluency in Swedish is a plus)
- As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Sweden to apply for this role
Bonus points for:
- Experience from telecom sales or B2B sales, either as SDR or AE
- Experience of selling enterprise software solutions
- Used to working with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Bachelors degree
- Fluency in Norwegian