Welcome to the monthly recap of what’s new in Scrive. We’ve been busy on many fronts, from new integrations to winning awards!
The Teamtailor recruiting platform now supports the eSign app. Recruiters can generate the employment contract and launch the e-signing workflow with one click. Now available in the new Teamtailor marketplace.
Microsoft Power Automate integration
Build Scrive eSign into your MS Power Automate workflows with the new Scrive connector, Scrive’s first entry in the Microsoft ecosystem. Look out for more soon!
New eSign UI – Sneak Peek
The UI for the eSign service has been completely redesigned and will go live for all customers in Q1 2020. The new design, based on extensive customer feedback and research, will make e-signing with Scrive an even more intuitive and pleasant experience. The new log-in page is already live.
Salesforce app updates
- New ‘My Personal Documents’ option for the Scrive Document Folder field
- 2019-11-26 release has support for branded domain and updated BankID support
For details, see the current release notes, which you can find on the Scrive appexchange page under Data Sheets.
Scrive GO updates
- Two-factor authentication now supported for SDK login
- German language support added to pre-sign view
- Full support for using tags in documents
- Display signatory link on Document Sent Page if link is used as delivery method
B2B Sales Tool Vendor of the Year
The ProSales Institute Sales Awards recognised Scrive as the best B2B Sales Tool in the Nordics, at The Sales Conference in Stockholm last month.
Deloitte Fast 50
Scrive was included in the prestigious Deloitte Sweden Technology Fast 50 for the third consecutive year.