For the third straight year, Scrive has been named to the Deloitte Sweden Technology Fast 50.
The list represents Sweden’s fastest growing technology companies. Scrive ranked 21st in 2017, with 723% growth, and 24th in 2018 with growth up to 840%.
For consideration in the Fast 50, a company must:
- have been in business for the last four years and be Swedish (no subsidiaries or divisions)
- produce technology-related products
- develop proprietary technology that represents a significant share of the company’s net sales
- invest a significant share of their resources in research and development
- have net sales exceeding EUR 50.000 for the base year, EUR 1.000.000 for the final year
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 was founded in 1995 in the United States. Deloitte Sweden has ranked the fastest growing technology companies since 2004.
This year’s rankings will be announced tomorrow evening at Fotografiska in Stockholm. Stay tuned!