Deloitte has named Scrive to the Deloitte Sweden Technology Fast 50 for the second straight year. Deloitte announced the 2018 rankings of Sweden’s fastest growing technology companies last night
Scrive, the Nordic market leader in electronic signature solutions, made the list last year with 723% growth. This year that figure rose to 840%, putting Scrive in the 24th position.
“Being named one of Sweden’s fastest growing technology companies is a fantastic recognition of our electronic signature solution and our strategy,” says Scrive CEO Viktor Wrede. “I could not be prouder of the hard work of all our employees, a real team effort.”
For consideration in the Fast 50, a company must:
- have been in business for the last four years and be Swedish (no subsidiaries or divisions)
- produce technology-related products
- develop proprietary technology that represents a significant share of the company’s net sales
- invest a significant share of their resources in research and development
- have net sales exceeding EUR 50.000 for the base year, EUR 1.000.000 for the final year
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 was founded in 1995 in the United States. Deloitte Sweden has ranked the fastest growing technology companies since 2004.