How to send and sign documents online
No need to print, sign and scan. With Scrive, signing a document online is a seamless, straightforward process.
How to send a digital document for signature
- Sign up for the free trial
- Upload your document to the online portal
- Add the email address or mobile number of the signing parties
- Click Start signing
Your document is on its way to the signing parties you specified. The Scrive workflow engine manages everything. Through the portal, you can follow the status of the document and keep track of when it’s delivered, opened, signed and sealed with a digital signature.
How to sign a document online
If you are added as a signing party in the Scrive portal, you will receive a link to sign the document. Here’s how to add your electronic signature:
- Follow the link you received by e-mail or SMS
- Review the document
- Click Next to go to the signing page
- Sign the document by clicking the Sign button
Once you’ve added your electronic signature, our system will seal the document with a digital signature, making it verifiable and tamper proof.