Through the collaboration with Scrive and Sweet, the following have been achieved for Kia:
Shortened lead times for contract signing. In theory, a contract can be signed in a couple of minutes, but realistically a signing takes about 24 hours. Before the new digital flow, the lead time was several weeks, with contracts administered manually and sent by post.
This gives Kia much shorter lead times in the buying process, as a new or updated framework agreement is often a prerequisite for being able to order a new car. And contract managers at Kia Sweden save several hours each week in reduced administration.
- A fully digitalised flow for framework agreements
- More efficient onboarding with customised flows
- Automatic signing and better overview of contract status
- Possibility of one-way calculator discounts on vehicles and accessories
- Minimal manual data entry (previously manual errors were over 10%)
- Assurance that company policies are followed by everyone