Passionate about Partner Sales and curious about the tech startup scene? Join Scrive. A Deloitte Sweden Technology Fast 50 company. We are now hiring a Partner Manager! Apply Now.
At Scrive, you´ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing, offering premium solutions for all channels from online to in-store. With a wide customer base, we´re serving enterprise companies all over the world in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
We´re now expanding our Partner Channel Team with a Partner Manager, responsible for acquiring and onboarding of new partners as well as ensuring success for already existing ones. Your primary focus is Integrations partners, i. e. system providers integrating Scrive in their platforms.
Do we have a match?
Love the thought of a fast and innovative environment? Scrive is for you. Are you driven, positive and self-going but never satisfied? We may very well have a match.
We´ll give you most of the tools you need to get up and running but you will need to contribute with your drive, optimism and self-goingness. Onboarding is not a one-off. With continuous training and development, the right candidate will grow to become a digitization superstar
Here´s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned tech company, growing at exciting pace. You will play a vital role in taking us to the next level. From an awesome office in central Sthlm, we´re constantly re-fining one of the most innovative products on the tech scene.
As part of the Partner Channel team, you are reporting to our Head of Partner Sales. In this position you’ll work mostly with indirect sales, driving revenue via our Integration partners; system providers offering a solution where
The role as Partner Manager consists of the following tasks:
- Serve as commercially responsible for all agreements with Scrive´s integration partners.
- Run all communication with this partner segment, serving as single point of contact.
- Act as a high level solution architect, supporting Partners in creating the best possible e-signing integration on their platform.
- Support Partner´s sales reps in selling the e-signing solution to end customers.
- Identify and approach new potential integration partners in a high pace.
- Hold full PnL responsibility for Scrive’s Integration Partners, hold quarterly reporting on KPI’s, including forecasting per partner and for the segment in total
- Implement marketing plans for Integration Partners together with the marketing team.
- Be responsible for training of Partner sales reps, support staff etc.
- Serve as second line support for our Integration Partners at times when they cannot solve end customer challenges by themselves.
Who are you?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business – our customers – and you enjoy the direct contact with customers more than anything else at work. As you’re constantly striving to be the best you can be, you love to learn from but also to help out. It doesn´t matter if it’s colleagues or customers.
In short, “what” you will be doing is:
Driving sales and meeting revenue targets by maximizing opportunities with each existing partner and acquiring new, relevant partners for
“How” this will be done is very much up to you. However, our dream candidate is highly customer-centered and able to focus on the outcome for all stakeholders in a process, including both partners and their end-customers.
- Have experience from working in the IT/Tech industry, preferably from SaaS
- Hold experience from similar positions and understand the dynamics of Channel Sales
- Take great interest in and understand the technical part of the business
- Are more goal-oriented, self-disciplined and efficient than your surrounding
- Are structured, solution-oriented, always looking to exceed stakeholder expectations
- Enjoy building relationships and are passionate about customer focus
- Are fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speaking
- As an applicant you must be eligible to work in Sweden to apply for this role.