Scrive, a well-funded, fast growing Swedish start-up with a strong Nordic presence, is looking for a highly motivated professional interested in developing their budding sales career. We are aggressively building our sales organisation with smart, motivated individuals who are committed to grow our customer base, as well as develop their own professional selling acumen. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your focus will be to generate qualified leads and meetings for your assigned Account Executives (AE). You will do research and prospecting – with guidance and collaboration from the AEs – by phone, email and social media (Yep, there will be some cold-calling involved!)
How to apply: Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers within assigned territories
- Drive outbound prospecting activities by phone, email, LinkedIn
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for your assigned Account Executives
- Develop the outbound prospecting process with the entire sales team
- Qualify and handover to AEs inbound leads from Medium and Large businesses
- Close inbound leads from SME businesses
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a track record of successfully generating, qualifying and managing leads within a business-to-business environment
- Excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Technical interest and the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Swedish or Norwegian is a big plus.
- You must be eligible to work in Sweden to apply for this role.
- Experience from selling B2B products or services, either as SDR or AE
- Used to working with Salesforce.com or other CRMs
- Bachelors degree
Why choose Scrive?
If the thought of working in a fast-paced, innovative, and sometimes loosely-defined environment motivates you, then Scrive is for you.
This is a unique chance to join a well-funded start-up which is targeting a budding market (most businesses are thinking / starting to think about digitizing their contract workflows!) Scrive has doubled its revenue the past 3 years in a row. You will play a vital part in building yet another successful Swedish cloud application.
Our current focus is to expand our sales and marketing muscle. We’d love to hear from you if you believe this proposition is the right next step in your career.
What does Scrive do?
Scrive is a premium eSign solution which helps businesses modernise their contract workflows. More than a simple eSigning platform, Scrive can also be used to digitize point-of-sale transactions, improving both conversation rates and processing times, and can be easily integrated with other products and services. With over 900 customers, Scrive helps business derive previously untapped business intelligence from critical document data.
We serve enterprise customers across Europe and include industries such as telecom, banking, insurance, automotive and more. Scrive is based in Stockholm, Sweden.